Ajay Devgn has busy 2022, actor plans to going to work every day

TrendRiot
Actor-filmmaker Ajay Devgn has revealed that he has a very busy year ahead courtesy his projects lined up and that he will be going to work every day. Talking about what 2022 looks like for Ajay, the actor in a conversation with IANS said: "I've got a directorial - 'Runway 34' scheduled in April; I got an OTT release, 'Rudra: The Edge of Darkness' sometime in February-end or March. I'm starting two to three new films."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3sREIKb
Actor-filmmaker Ajay Devgn has revealed that he has a very busy year ahead courtesy his projects lined up and that he will be going to work every day. Talking about what 2022 looks like for Ajay, the actor in a conversation with IANS said: "I've got a directorial - 'Runway 34' scheduled in April; I got an OTT release, 'Rudra: The Edge of Darkness' sometime in February-end or March. I'm starting two to three new films."

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
atOptions = { 'key' : 'e35312e4c32833deb4e5e6059c69dbd4', 'format' : 'iframe', 'height' : 60, 'width' : 468, 'params' : {} }; document.write('');